Monday, April 26, 2010

It's been a while.

First, my apologies for neglecting my regular blogging duties for such a long time. With the three weeks of Easter Holiday and then an essay due the week I returned from Easter Holiday, blogging just hasn't happened for me lately. If you're curious what I was up to those three weeks, here are some videos! I made the one of the trip around Scotland with Mom and Mad, and Kelsey made the one of the trip we took to London.

Scotland

London

Three more weeks of classes, revision week, then exam time. Things are winding down and I know the rest of the time here is going to go by so fast. Exciting because everyday is that much closer to the day I get to go home to the people I love, sad because this chapter of my life will soon come to an end. But I still have time to enjoy my life here, and goodness knows there is plenty to enjoy. Yesterday Kelsey and I took a walk in the warm spring weather through a beautiful blooming garden and through Seaton park. Even normal days are wonderful days.

No comments:

Post a Comment