Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the Blog

I began this blog on December 28, 2009 in anticipation of my semester abroad and... well, would you look at that! Looks like today is December 28, 2010! Exactly one year later. And my, how different things look. Last year I was saying goodbye to Hope and teaching myself to say hello in a Scottish accent. This time, no terribly huge adventures looming ahead (aside from the adventure that is life as we know it, of course). Just enjoying being home for the holidays and looking forward to another wonderful semester at Hope College.

So why return to the blogging? I guess it's a combination of the occasional, "Hey Mar, you should write in your blog again," and Mar just kinda feelin' like writing about stuff. To be quite honest, I don't really know where I'm going with it, or even if my always-increasingly-crowded-schedule will interfere with regular updating, but I'll give it a go.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment