Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Month: The Sequel

Today I went to class at The University of Aberdeen for the last time. Holy wow.

So how do they celebrate the end of classes over here? By drinking, obviously. And why wait until after class is over? Pass out the drinks at the beginning of the hour! How else are we supposed to get through listening to all of those group presentations? Needless to say, it was a most enjoyable last class of the semester. Only in Scotland.



On December 28th, 2009, I wrote a post entitled "One Month." In it, I said, "Yes, only one month from today my best friend and I will be boarding a transatlantic flight and embarking on what is sure to be a glorious, antics-filled adventure. Look out Aberdeen, here we come." How strange it is to look back on that afternoon I sat down at my dining room table to write that post.

Yesterday, May 12, 1010, was one month til departure from Aberdeen. In one month, my best friend and I will be boarding another transatlantic flight and continuing this glorious, antics-filled adventure called life. Look out world, here we are.



Because whether we are in Aberdeen, Holland, Williamsburg, or Flint, it'll be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment