First order of business, watch this video. Yep. Pretty amazing, isn't it? Kelsey's sister, Becca, made it for us. Good job, Becca.
Visa update: Recommended but not essential. Thus, I will not be applying, which is a huge relief. Good thing I didn't spend WAY too much of my time/energy/emotions stressing/obsessing/fretting over it.
In other news, this morning I watched a few video tutorials on how to do a Scottish accent. Earned a few cool points for that one.
Now that the holidays are over, the idea of, you know, actually going to Scotland is slowly starting to come into focus. That stack of paperwork I mentioned in my last post is shrinking and the undone items on my to-do list are gettin' did. I'm looking forward to the day when all of the business stuff is taken care of and all I have to do is get on a plane and go. As if it were that easy these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

why thank you :D
ReplyDelete